We are MOOTRAL - an Agritech company tackling two of the biggest crises of the world: climate change and antimicrobial resistance (AMR).
Our solutions enable the agricultural systems of tomorrow to provide safe animal protein sustainably from healthier animals, whilst supporting the financial security of farmers.
Our first two solutions focus on reducing methane emissions from ruminants and eliminating the use of antibiotics in monogastric livestock.
Our growing herd of change makers in the UK, Switzerland and many other parts of the world is constantly working on bringing new ideas and innovative technologies to market and turning conventional thinking on its head.
Embracing diversity of thought and background, mutual support and inclusion as well as honesty, bravery and emotional safety are not just part of our DNA, we live these values every day in everything we do and with everyone we interact.
We don’t just love what we do, we believe in it too. We are driven by an honest desire to bring about change by creating a moovement - it’s as simple as that! A moovement that makes life better for animals, farmers, consumers and businesses – while protecting the planet too.
Ready to make a change in this world? Join us!
You, as the Senior Key Account Manager will work with our key customers to enable product implementation and build long-term, strategic partnerships: From first pilots to wider scale-up projects in the customers’ network and continuous growth, you will be responsible for product implementation, retain customers and nurture the relationships over time.
You will initially be focusing on our AMR solution, with an international key account out of Latin America. With time the focus will shift more to Europe. Since we are a growing team, you might also contribute to projects concerning our climate solution.
- As the main contact within Mootral, develop trusting relationships with key clients to ensure a mutual successful collaboration
- See through and enable the customers’ journey from first contact to planning the first implementation and growing the business across the customers’ networks
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the key customers’ value chain, ways of working, needs & requirements
- Serve as the link between key customers and internal teams in science, supply chain, customer service, business development, marketing and legal; lead the process internally to maximise the customer experience
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field (agriculture)
- Min. 5 years of experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs, proven experience as key account manager is a must
- Experience and network in the agricultural industry
- Superior ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, over the phone, via email, and across teams; with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Excellent organisational skills and cross-functional leadership, as well as budget and project management experience
- Working proficiency in English and Portuguese
- Spanish and other languages are a big plus
Competitive remuneration including 5% employer contribution to pension scheme.
- A great team with many opportunities for career and personal development.
- Mootral operates a flexible hybrid-working model, with a great deal of autonomy
The Senior Key Account Manager role reports to the Director of Business Development. The role is based is the UK. Our sites are in Abertillery (Wales) and London (West).