Are you a creative and innovative finance administrator, focused on delivering financial controls to support high-growth companies? Do you want to work with a dynamic, international team solving some of the most complex challenges facing the sustainability, carbon footprint and health of our food and agricultural systems?
Then join MOOTRAL, a British-Swiss biotechnology company that develops innovative, scalable, and sustainable solutions for the agricultural systems of tomorrow. We pride ourselves on developing innovative solutions for companies and governments to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and the usage of antibiotics in the agricultural sector.
For our Finance team, we are looking for a Finance Assistant with experience executing financial controls in high-growth environments.
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Review and process reimbursements
- Prepare budgets
- Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Manage company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Participate in payroll processes
- Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
- Assist the CFO and other senior team members in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Highly motivated with intellectual curiosity and rigor.
- Ability to plan own work, manage multiple tasks and projects and deliver against deadlines.
- Experience working with high growth organisations and/or start-ups.
- Experience of project management methods and tools.
- Competitive remuneration including 5% employer contribution to pension scheme.
- A great team with many opportunities for career and personal development.
- Mootral operates a flexible hybrid-working model, with a great deal of autonomy.
Applicants for the role of Finance Assistant should ideally be based in the Greater London area.