Are you a passionate Programme Management Officer?
Then join MOOTRAL, a British-Swiss company that develops innovative, scalable, and sustainable solutions for the agricultural systems of tomorrow. We pride ourselves on developing innovative solutions for companies and governments to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and the usage of antibiotics in the agricultural sector.
As Programme Management Officer, you provide project management (PM) leadership from ideation to successful launch of innovative solutions of Mootral into the market ensuring aligned strategy, accurate plans/forecasts, documentation, and coordinated execution across R&D program teams. You engage the cross-functional team and key stakeholders across the business, defining new program management processes and constantly improving our ways of working as we continue the growth of Mootral.
- Drive the PMO function with project management, portfolio management, governance, project change management and deployment of project methodologies and tools
- Works with teams to define the scope of program, projects and appropriate project activities. Ensures objectives, scope and project milestones are set according to the established standards and formalized
- Drive project and portfolio reporting and administration of project and portfolio data in our systems and for reporting to stakeholders
- Build and maintain effective relationships within the team function areas, the wider organisation, projects and key stakeholders
- Support and coach Project Managers on project methodology and tools
- Participate in projects in a collaborative, dynamic planning process role, oversee delivery using appropriate methodologies
- Promote lessons learned amongst the delivery team and stakeholders
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and regularly produce program reports for senior management and stakeholders
- Experience in a senior program management role within biotechnology, engineering or pharma industry, preferably in small to medium size enterprises
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Proven track record of developing and executing strategic program management
- Demonstrated tenacity, comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously under deadline, thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment, and plan proactively to meet project needs
- A focus on collaborating and building consensus to achieve outstanding results, and the ability to build exceptional internal relationships and stakeholders
- Full command of program management processes and methodologies for governance and tracking including one or more recognised current project management certifications
- Expert software tools capabilities for program management, presentations and reporting
- Affinity with the livestock sector generating high value, sustainable and affordable protein for human nutrition
The role is required to be based at our R&D and production site in Abertillery near the Cardiff area, Wales, UK.